The City of Aliceville is requesting qualifications from Alabama licensed childcare providers for children’s daycare services to improve the pre- elementary and post elementary outlook of our youth in Aliceville, in part, through federal or state grant programs. The City has a building that will be utilized for childcare purposes only. Project selection and fees for services will be negotiated with the selected firm and shall be based on funding program and city requirements. Qualifications must contain discussion of Technical Approach, Management and Staffing, and Prior experience. Qualifications will be rated on the following criteria:
1. Past experience with childcare/ educational programs 30
2. Past experience managing state/local/business projects 20
3. Experience of proposed personnel 10
4. Current capacity to complete work 20
5. Availability to start within 45 days 30
Total possible points 110
Questions of requirements may be obtained by contacting Dineki McCaa or Mayor Terrence Wimdham, Project Administrator, at (205) 373-6611. Qualifications will be accepted by the City of Aliceville until 12:00 noon on August 4, 2023.